Jumat, 27 November 2015

Check Catamount Glassware CGS4526R Glass Microwave Corn Popper with Silicone Handle, 2.5-Quart, Classic Red Deal

Compare Catamount Glassware CGS4526R Glass Microwave Corn Popper with Silicone Handle, 2.5-Quart, Classic Red with Catamount items product

List Price: $30.00
Price: $24.95 Details
You save: $5.05

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Popcorn Poppers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Catamount Glassware CGS4526R Glass Microwave Corn Popper with Silicone Handle, 2.5-Quart, Classic Red, please browse through:

My FAVORITE popper
I love this popcorn popper. My husband won it during a greedy grab a few Christmas's ago. Once i figured out my ratio of oil to popcorn, I fell in love!! It does a GREAT job, great tasting popcorn, I put it in the dishwasher to clean it. I haven't had any issues of the red paint coming off. I have broken 2. :( But continue to order more because I love it so much! I would HIGHLY recommend this popper.

See Products Related To Catamount Glassware CGS4526R Glass Microwave Corn Popper with Silicone Handle, 2.5-Quart, Classic Red: Catamount

Catamount Glassware Microwave Corn Poppers eliminate wasteful bagged microwavable popcorn and are the healthier choice. 2.5 Qt. Microwave Corn Popper Classic Design in Red. Heat Resistant Silicone Handle.
Hoped for more from new handle
After having the previous model for 4 years, we finally had a mishap in the sink and cracked it. We replaced it with the new model with the plastic handle. It operates identically as the older model except for one thing - the handle gets hot. This is not a show stopper, but a mere annoyance. Overall this is a wonderful product!
My FAVORITE popper
I love this popcorn popper. My husband won it during a greedy grab a few Christmas's ago. Once i figured out my ratio of oil to popcorn, I fell in love!! It does a GREAT job, great tasting popcorn, I put it in the dishwasher to clean it. I haven't had any issues of the red paint coming off. I have broken 2. :( But continue to order more because I love it so much! I would HIGHLY recommend this popper.