| Compare DAISO Microwave Rice Cooker with Daiso items product |
List Price: Price: $13.00 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Rice Cookers For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy DAISO Microwave Rice Cooker, please check out: I would like to says this product is very good I bought this one from Daiso near my place for a long time ago. My friend send me this link to asked me about the rice cooker. I would like to says this product is very good. I really like it. Easy to use and cooked the perfect rice for me. Must have for the day when you don't want to cook a big pot of rice! |
| See Products Related To DAISO Microwave Rice Cooker: Daiso It is easier and faster than to cook using a regular rice cooker for a small amount of rice. Five minutes 600w and 12 minutes 200w in microwave. |
| I would like to says this product is very good I bought this one from Daiso near my place for a long time ago. My friend send me this link to asked me about the rice cooker. I would like to says this product is very good. I really like it. Easy to use and cooked the perfect rice for me. Must have for the day when you don't want to cook a big pot of rice! |