Kamis, 19 November 2015

Check Weston Vacuum Sealer Bags Roll (Pack of 3), 11-Inchx18-Feet, Clear Top Goods

Compare Weston Vacuum Sealer Bags Roll (Pack of 3), 11-Inchx18-Feet, Clear with Weston items product

List Price: $24.38
With Deal: $18.50 Details
You save: $5.88

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Vacuum Sealers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Weston Vacuum Sealer Bags Roll (Pack of 3), 11-Inchx18-Feet, Clear, please visit:

Yeah, they work, sorta...
They're "stiffer" than the FoodSaver rolls. I guess it's because they're a thicker ply, I don't know. But, they don't work as well as the FoodSaver rolls because the plastic seems to leave pockets of air around the food because it's so thick. Also, I have had a couple of bags not seal properly and had to re-do it. So, there's a waste right there. I was hoping that the thicker plastic would prevent sharp bones from piercing the bag, but no. I still have to put parchment wads around sharp edges of steak bones and lobster, etc. So, in the long run, they didn't work for me as well as the FoodSaver brand.

See Products Related To Weston Vacuum Sealer Bags Roll (Pack of 3), 11-Inchx18-Feet, Clear: Weston

Weston Quality and performance driven products for your home Weston ensures nothing but the best in quality material and design for your loved one. Don't settle for anything less, use Weston
These are very nice. They seal without a problem
These are very nice. They seal without a problem, excluding human error. My mother in-law was happy with them and when mamas happy, well you know the rest. They are quite large and not suitable for single serving frozen foods (mother in-law freezes single servings), but they do work great for medium sized roast. I did cut these bags in half lengthwise (ran out of the 8") and sealed the edges to create a smaller bag, worked great, but it was a little time consuming. The biggest human error is not freezing foods prior to use (seems a waste of time) however if the bags are wiped of moisture on the inner aspect where sealing takes place they seal everytime. I personally loved using this product and have recomended it to others that own sealing machines. By the way, all the bags seem interchangeable with differnet machines and these are a nice quality for less cost.
These are very nice. They seal without a problem
These are very nice. They seal without a problem, excluding human error. My mother in-law was happy with them and when mamas happy, well you know the rest. They are quite large and not suitable for single serving frozen foods (mother in-law freezes single servings), but they do work great for medium sized roast. I did cut these bags in half lengthwise (ran out of the 8") and sealed the edges to create a smaller bag, worked great, but it was a little time consuming. The biggest human error is not freezing foods prior to use (seems a waste of time) however if the bags are wiped of moisture on the inner aspect where sealing takes place they seal everytime. I personally loved using this product and have recomended it to others that own sealing machines. By the way, all the bags seem interchangeable with differnet machines and these are a nice quality for less cost.