| Compare Bodum Pilatus 2-Piece 12-Ounce Double Wall Glass, Medium, Clear with Bodum items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $19.40 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Electric Woks For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Bodum Pilatus 2-Piece 12-Ounce Double Wall Glass, Medium, Clear, please check out: love love love this style I have several sets of Bodum glasses in this particular style and really, really like them. I have the smaller 6 oz glasses which I usually use at the holiday with hot punch. And bought these for a larger coffee service. They are, of course perfect for cold drinks as well. Because of the way this style is shaped they are also particularly comfortable to hold. They are double walled so cold drinks stay colder a bit longer, but more importantly they don't sweat. Same with the hot drinks. They are thin, so you don't want to bounce ice into them roughly or drop them obviously. But I put mine through the dishwasher and have yet to break one in use or cleaning. They arrived in perfect condition, packed well and quickly with some other items I had ordered (I have prime). I will update right away if there are any wear/use issues. |
| See Products Related To Bodum Pilatus 2-Piece 12-Ounce Double Wall Glass, Medium, Clear: Bodum The PILATUS Double Wall Glasses keep hot drinks hot without burning fingers and cold drinks cold without messy condensation, making them the ideal vessels for every beverage, from cocktails to cocoa.Five Stars love it |
| love love love this style I have several sets of Bodum glasses in this particular style and really, really like them. I have the smaller 6 oz glasses which I usually use at the holiday with hot punch. And bought these for a larger coffee service. They are, of course perfect for cold drinks as well. Because of the way this style is shaped they are also particularly comfortable to hold. They are double walled so cold drinks stay colder a bit longer, but more importantly they don't sweat. Same with the hot drinks. They are thin, so you don't want to bounce ice into them roughly or drop them obviously. But I put mine through the dishwasher and have yet to break one in use or cleaning. They arrived in perfect condition, packed well and quickly with some other items I had ordered (I have prime). I will update right away if there are any wear/use issues. |