Kamis, 19 November 2015

Details Catamount Glassware CG4526 Classic Design Microwave Corn Popper, 2.5-Quart, Red Top

Compare Catamount Glassware CG4526 Classic Design Microwave Corn Popper, 2.5-Quart, Red with Catamount items product

Offer List: $21.00
With Deal: $24.95 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Popcorn Poppers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Catamount Glassware CG4526 Classic Design Microwave Corn Popper, 2.5-Quart, Red, please see:

How easy can popcoprn get?
My Mom got one for me, and I was skeptical of a metal basket in a microwave, especially since my research online kept turning up pictures of several kinds of plastic lids. But I see here that the mesh one doesn't cause sparks, but just melts butter efficiently.

As for people's problems , I recommend readers just chalk them up to people who don't understand microwaves or anything that is not totally automatic. Microwaves have different output in watts. 900W will take longer than 1100W.

My popcorn button is geared to commercial microwave popcorn packets with the foil against the kernels, and lasts 2.5 minutes. Using the Catamount the first time, I found the popping started later than with packets, and that I had to add one more minute to complete the popping. The corn (inexpensive store brand) was fluffier than any of the expensive microwave packets I've used, including Orville, Pops-Rite, the guy with the cowboy hat, and Kroger.

The bottom line: for one...

See Products Related To Catamount Glassware CG4526 Classic Design Microwave Corn Popper, 2.5-Quart, Red: Catamount

2.5 Qt. Microwave Corn Popper/Classic Design-Red. Catamount's Microwave Corn Poppers eliminate wasteful bagged microwavable popcorn and are the healthier choice.
Great popper with faults
My first Catamount popper broke when I cleaned it by hand (and I thought gently) and held it by the handle. Then I bought a second one, ran it through the dishwasher, and as I was putting it away, noticed that I seemed to be spreading red on everything I touched. Turns out that the paint on the popper was smearing off on my hands. If this weren't such a good popper and I were not so fond of popcorn, this popper would be on its way back to the manufacturer. I'm willing to give it a second chance, even if I have to wipe the paint off with a rag, but if a newer, better popper comes along, I'm dumping this Catamount without pity.
pops corn
I don't know why there are so many negitive reviews on this product... It does just what it says.. #1 put in 1/4 cup of popcorn..#2 microwave it for 3min. #3 add what ever you want to perfectly popped popcorn. DONE! I don't even put the butter in the top because it pops better when I don't. This product works great!