Rabu, 18 November 2015

Details Danby DAR017A2BDD Compact All Refrigerator, 1.7 Cubic Feet, Black Top List

Compare Danby DAR017A2BDD Compact All Refrigerator, 1.7 Cubic Feet, Black with Danby items product

List Price: $129.00
Price: $101.64 Details
You save: $27.36

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Refrigerators


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Danby DAR017A2BDD Compact All Refrigerator, 1.7 Cubic Feet, Black, please see:

THE PERFECT MINIFRIDGE!!!
I was reluctant to order this at first due to a lot of comments around the packaging of the unit and them showing up with dents and scratches. When the unit arrived the outside parcel was a bit torn. However the seller must have taken the feedback that was given and made some changes as my unit was in perfect condition without a single scratch or dent. It was double boxed. The OEM box has the unit inside with a Styrofoam shell. Then the EOM box was lined with stiff cardboard corners and wrapped in Styrofoam around that and then placed in an additional box. Only the outer box had a slight tear. Given the weight of the unit it was expected. Don't hesitate to order this unit as I'm certain it will show up in perfect condition. Even if we were to order an additional one I wouldn't be worried.

The unit itself is made of quality materials. I placed a digital thermometer inside the unit and it holds a solid 37 degrees inside. Keep in mind this is a minifridge and not a cooler. A...

See Products Related To Danby DAR017A2BDD Compact All Refrigerator, 1.7 Cubic Feet, Black: Danby

The Danby Designer DAR017A2BDD Energy Star 1.7 Cu. Ft. Compact All Refrigerator, in black, is energy efficient refrigeration in a convenient, compact unit. Perfect for countertop use, this model makes a great addition to the student dorm room or small office. It includes the CanStor beverage dispenser, tall bottle storage and a scratch resistant work top to store accessories. With a reversible door hinge, an integrated door handle and a smooth-back design, this handy refrigerator will fit almost anywhere. Package Content: compact refrigeratormanualwarranty Operating System Batteries Included Batteries Required Number of Batteries Battery Type Language Assembly Required
Very Good For Use As A Beer Cellar
I began researching a variety of cooling devices to store my ever-growing collection of beers and was frustrated by the dearth of information readily available for such storage. Dedicated beer refrigerators/coolers were far more expensive than their wine cooling counterparts and, given that I was looking to keep the cost relatively low, I was unwilling to shell out more than $300 for one. After seeing the wide variety of thermoelectric coolers available, I was initially reticent to purchase a refrigerator because it seemed like there was a steep price differential between the two. The more I considered proper beer storage and read about the aforementioned coolers though the less comfortable I was with using them.

Ultimately, I came across the Danby DBC120BLS Beverage Center and liked what I saw in terms of the price, the reviews, and the product itself. I liked also that at least a few people were using it to store beer and so I made my purchase. I wound up setting it...
THE PERFECT MINIFRIDGE!!!
I was reluctant to order this at first due to a lot of comments around the packaging of the unit and them showing up with dents and scratches. When the unit arrived the outside parcel was a bit torn. However the seller must have taken the feedback that was given and made some changes as my unit was in perfect condition without a single scratch or dent. It was double boxed. The OEM box has the unit inside with a Styrofoam shell. Then the EOM box was lined with stiff cardboard corners and wrapped in Styrofoam around that and then placed in an additional box. Only the outer box had a slight tear. Given the weight of the unit it was expected. Don't hesitate to order this unit as I'm certain it will show up in perfect condition. Even if we were to order an additional one I wouldn't be worried.

The unit itself is made of quality materials. I placed a digital thermometer inside the unit and it holds a solid 37 degrees inside. Keep in mind this is a minifridge and not a cooler. A...