| Compare GE WB49X10141 Cooking Tray with GE items product |
List Price: Price: $39.99 Details You save: $49.10 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE WB49X10141 Cooking Tray, please go to: It fit... it worked... it's good. The previous plate broke and after during numerous check to make sure I had the right type (CHECK THIS CAREFULLY) we ordered it. It arrived and when right in to the microwave and it's hasn't left since. So it's working exactly as expected. |
| See Products Related To GE WB49X10141 Cooking Tray: GE This is an O.E.M authorized part. Fits various ge models. Oem part number wb49x10141. Made in united states.Sad client made happy I am a housekeeper who broke my client's microwave turntable plate. :( This replacement microwave turntable plate was low cost, high quality, arrived in perfect condition, and the shipping time was very fast. |
| Sad client made happy I am a housekeeper who broke my client's microwave turntable plate. :( This replacement microwave turntable plate was low cost, high quality, arrived in perfect condition, and the shipping time was very fast. |