Kamis, 26 November 2015

Details General Electric GENERAL ELECTRIC WB6X486 GREASE FILTER Deal

Compare General Electric GENERAL ELECTRIC WB6X486 GREASE FILTER with GE items product

Offer List: $8.67
Price: $7.43 Details
You save: $1.24

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric GENERAL ELECTRIC WB6X486 GREASE FILTER, please check out:

It's a Grease filter
Never having reviewed a Grease Filter before, I do not know where to start a review about a grease filter.

It arrived like most utilitarian objects in the mail from Amazon. With detailed instructions on how to install it in my microwave, I followed the instructions and it fit right into the slot created for it by the engineers at GE.

Waited a day or two and have not heard any Oliva Newton John or John Travolta voices from inside the microwave, so I guess the Grease filter must be working!!

See Products Related To General Electric GENERAL ELECTRIC WB6X486 GREASE FILTER: GE

Measures approximately: 7 3/4 inches x 9 1/8 inches x 3/32 Appliance Parts
Perfect fit
I couldn't find this dimension in anywhere else. My hard search finally end here. It's dimension exactly 7-3/4" x 9-1/8" like the description states, and it is perfect fit into my microwave vent!
General Electric filters
These filters fit my Kenmore under micro hood. Very satisfied as the Kenmore ones to fit the hood are $44.00 each!