Selasa, 24 November 2015

Details General Electric WB14X104 Oven Door Hinge Top

Compare General Electric WB14X104 Oven Door Hinge with GE items product

Offer List: $35.65
With Deal: $33.38 Details
You save: $2.27

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WB14X104 Oven Door Hinge, please browse through:

The hinge is no big deal, but being able to buy it on Amazon is...
It's an oven door hinge, so it's tough to get excited about it. What is exciting is that I was able to quickly find the right hinge for a 20-year-old oven on Amazon and purchase it (at a reasonable price) with the same ease that I purchase everything else on Amazon. No poring over ancient catalogs, or visits to dusty appliance parts stores in far away places. It showed up right on schedule, and it does exactly what it's supposed to do.

See Products Related To General Electric WB14X104 Oven Door Hinge: GE

This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB14X104 Oven Door Hinge
Solid Hinge
Perfect Replacement. Arrived on time and 15min of installation.
Sweet baby Jesus
Sweet baby Jesus! This hinge along with the other side saved me from buying a new range. I have an old Kenmore gas range that I love and I was in dire straights because the rollers on the door hinges broke and the oven door wouldn't close properly. These are great quality and I am extremely happy to have found them and saved my range! Yay!