| Compare LG LCSP1110ST 1.1 Cu Ft Counter Top Combo Microwave and Baking Oven, Stainless Steel with LG items product | ||||||||||||||||||||||
Offer List: Price: $224.99 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy LG LCSP1110ST 1.1 Cu Ft Counter Top Combo Microwave and Baking Oven, Stainless Steel, please go to: Solid Microwave, Decent (but limited) Oven There are two points on which to consider this oven. One is the microwave function and the other is the baking tray. The microwave is a good one with a nice stainless steel finish and solid construction. It also has some features that lower end microwaves do not such as the ability to add or subtract 10-second increments while food is cooking as well as a variety of power settings and pre-sets which the standard $30-$50 plastic models sometimes lack. As a microwave, it's solid. The pizza oven feature is quite good as well, but there are some considerations. First of all, you cannot expect it to function as a normal oven. It does not require preheating, which can be quite a benefit as it saves time and energy. However, if you're used to making cookies or biscuits with a preheat cycle, it can be confusing at first. Also, the tray is relatively shallow and the heat that surrounds your food while it bakes is more concentrated. This allows for more even cooking, but tends to... | ||||||||||||||||||||||
| See Products Related To LG LCSP1110ST 1.1 Cu Ft Counter Top Combo Microwave and Baking Oven, Stainless Steel: LG
Interesting product This is a nice new take on the indispensable microwave that adds a lot of value. It's larger in person than it seems in the picture. Though the microwave interior is not very large, it's large enough for anything I'd cook. And it cooks food thoroughly, heats drinks quickly, has an easy quick touch turnon (like all microwaves these days). I found the unit easier to clean than its LG predecessor. The 'oven' aspect is quite nifty. I was eating baked cookies about ten minutes after I got this thing. The results are great. The oven is not large enough for large pizzas, but for medium ones (12 inches) it's a very convenient way to cook. It's fine for most of the pizzas I get at the store. It's large enough for most shallow casseroles. And unlike my oven, this unit doesn't heat the kitchen itself up, saving my air conditioner a lot of trouble. The finish is good, not excellent. Thank goodness I read the other review here puzzling about the... | ||||||||||||||||||||||
| Interesting product This is a nice new take on the indispensable microwave that adds a lot of value. It's larger in person than it seems in the picture. Though the microwave interior is not very large, it's large enough for anything I'd cook. And it cooks food thoroughly, heats drinks quickly, has an easy quick touch turnon (like all microwaves these days). I found the unit easier to clean than its LG predecessor. The 'oven' aspect is quite nifty. I was eating baked cookies about ten minutes after I got this thing. The results are great. The oven is not large enough for large pizzas, but for medium ones (12 inches) it's a very convenient way to cook. It's fine for most of the pizzas I get at the store. It's large enough for most shallow casseroles. And unlike my oven, this unit doesn't heat the kitchen itself up, saving my air conditioner a lot of trouble. The finish is good, not excellent. Thank goodness I read the other review here puzzling about the... |


