| Compare Magic Chef Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 12400035 with Replacement for Magic Chef items product |
List Price: Price: $17.90 Details You save: $10.26 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Magic Chef Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 12400035, please check out: Ignitor did did not perform to my satisfaction. It ... Ignitor did did not perform to my satisfaction. It took too long to ignite the gas build up, by the time the gas ignited I would have a mini explosion. After the broiler reached it's temperature, gas would shut off until it was time to turn the broiler on again, which didn't happen in a timely manner. I spoke with customer service rep and was told to call the gas company for a technician. Needless to say, I stopped using my broiler until I ordered another ignitor from Parts Select. I compared the original with the one I bought on Amazon and the Parts Select ignitor and the heating element in the Amazon bought unit is slightly shorted than the original and Parts Select model. It seems to me that the Amazon unit's heating element was not close enough to the gas source to ignite the gas in a timely manner. See included photos. |
| See Products Related To Magic Chef Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 12400035: Replacement for Magic Chef Magic Chef Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 12400035Five Stars Performed as it was intended and no issue with service. Thanks, Mike |
| Five Stars Performed as it was intended and no issue with service. Thanks, Mike |