Rabu, 18 November 2015

Get 1.1 Cu. Ft. 1000W Digital Microwave Top List

Compare 1.1 Cu. Ft. 1000W Digital Microwave with Oster items product

Offer List: $147.27
With Deal: $147.27 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Compact Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 1.1 Cu. Ft. 1000W Digital Microwave, please go to:

Good product
Havent had mine for very long but so far I am pleased. I do think the beeping sound it makes when touching key pad is a little on the loud side. Otherwise its worked very well.

See Products Related To 1.1 Cu. Ft. 1000W Digital Microwave: Oster

OGB81101 Features: -10 Adjustable power levels. -9 Auto options include potato, popcorn, pizza, beverage, frozen dinner, reheat, fresh vegetable, frozen vegetable and soup. -Express cooking and weight defrost. -Child-safe lock-out feature. -Digital timer and digital clock; cook end signal. -Removable glass turntable. Product Type: -Countertop. Color: -White. Power Output: -1000 Watts. Clock Included: -Yes. Timer Included: -Yes. One Touch Settings: -Yes. Child Lock Feature: -Yes. Capacity: -1.1 Cubic Feet. Turntable Included: -Yes. Common Task Button: -Pizza/Popcorn/Reheat/Soup/Fresh Vegetable/Frozen Vegetable/Hot Beverage. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -10.75". Overall Width - Side to Side: -21.5". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -14". Overall Product Weight: -35.27 lbs.
Good product
Havent had mine for very long but so far I am pleased. I do think the beeping sound it makes when touching key pad is a little on the loud side. Otherwise its worked very well.