Selasa, 24 November 2015

Get 2pack - WB36X10213 20W Halogen Lamp Bulb 20W replacement for GE Microwave Top

Compare 2pack - WB36X10213 20W Halogen Lamp Bulb 20W replacement for GE Microwave with LSE Lighting items product

Offer List: $7.95
With Deal: $7.95 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 2pack - WB36X10213 20W Halogen Lamp Bulb 20W replacement for GE Microwave, please see:

Did not fit!
Despite other reviews I thought I'd chance it. The glass in the base was too large to fit the opening in the microwave. Model PVM2070SM3SS.

See Products Related To 2pack - WB36X10213 20W Halogen Lamp Bulb 20W replacement for GE Microwave: LSE Lighting


Did not fit Appliance
Terrible. They were not the replacement bulbs - they did not fit, and they were totally different size from original bulbs. The only thing attractive was the price. But with this seller, you get what you pay for. Which in this case was nothing. Subsequently purchased bulbs that actually fit from AppliancePart Pros. Should've gone with them in the first place, as the 4 times in the past I have, they were perfect.
Satisfied, no issues, fit just fine.
I read the reviews for these, and was a bit worried about them not fitting well in my Microwave. Several times I double checked the supported numbers so that I didn't miss or place the wrong ones in. These worked perfectly snapped into place and work just fine.

No issues, no problems so far and its been a few months. Ill update this in another 6 months if I have any issues. (We use the under light on our microwave at night for 3-4 hours a day.)