| Compare General Electric WB21T10007 Sensor Assembly with GE items product |
Offer List: Price: $12.00 Details You save: $3.19 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WB21T10007 Sensor Assembly, please check out: I wish there were 10 stars....I'd use them all !!! I couldn't find a sensor for my GE oven by using the part number on the sensor ..... WB21X5340 .... it kept coming up as another part. If I searched for my oven model and looked at the exploded view and picked out the part, it was in the $90 range. I don't know how I came across this one but it looked like the same thing and I saw where another buyer took a chance and it worked. So for less than $15 I thought I'd give it a try. It is the exact same part, only thing is that the pig tail (wire with connector) is 2" shorter, which was no problem at all. What a deal. I just might buy another one for my other oven because I think this one more accurate than the original. |
| See Products Related To General Electric WB21T10007 Sensor Assembly: GE This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: General Electric WB21T10007 Sensor Assembly.Oven is working again and temperature is accurate Perfect replacement for my GE oven. The oven wiring was long enough that I was able to connect it from the inside without pulling the oven out and taking off the back. I Used 2 oven thermometers and tested my oven at a variety of temperatures after replacing my old one. My oven is now spot on. |
| Awesome part! My GE built-in oven had an issue with temperature regulation and spit out a beeping "F2" error code. I looked up the temperature sensor for my oven and it seemed like a $75 temperature sensor was what I needed. But this genuine GE part actually looked exactly the same as the one I needed. Exactly. I took a chance on it because for $12, I didn't have much to lose if it didn't work. Installation was super easy: remove door off hinges by pulling up with the door slightly tilted out. Remove the 2 screws on each side of the oven. Pry the oven out and lift it to the floor. Removed two/three screws of the back cover. Detached the connector to the temp sensor and the two screws on the inside of the oven. Then reversed the order to reinstall. I did not turn off the power and got shocked a couple of times--definitely don't touch any bare terminals after you remove the cover! Works like a charm. |