Selasa, 24 November 2015

Get General Electric WD08X10015 Gasket Insert Top List

Compare General Electric WD08X10015 Gasket Insert with GE items product

List Price: $11.50
Price: $11.05 Details
You save: $0.45

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WD08X10015 Gasket Insert, please visit:

Poor Design. I provide an alternative
I bought this item because it was an original part, and supposedly it's required to make the dishwasher stop leaking.

I will start by saying that the design is very poor. This part connects to the bottom of the door' plastic part, as the main door gasket (WD08X10057) does not do a full turn to cover the whole door. However, this little piece of junk is not solid, it's actually quite flimsy, but you can't see that in the picture because they just show you the front. If they took a picture of the back you would notice that it's just empty space there.

So when I bought this unit,as well as the main door gasket, I installed it and it worked fine the first time. The second time it started leaking again. So the way I fixed it, I kept the old main door gasket and I just cut a segment of the same size as this device and attached it where it's supposed to go. That fixed the problem. I don't know why GE does not make the main door gasket long enough to cover the whole...

See Products Related To General Electric WD08X10015 Gasket Insert: GE

This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WD08X10015 Dishwasher Gasket
OEM Quality
It was exactly what I needed, delivered quickly and performs flawlessly. I changed this gasket as well as the corner gasketsfor less than 25 dollars. Much less that it would of cost to have someone tell me "exactly" where the leak was, and then I would have still had to pay for the repair. easy instructions if you need them but basically pull the old one out slide the new one in and and pull the plug on the kitchen sink because the dishwasher is back in service!! Thus sayeth the lord.
OEM Quality
It was exactly what I needed, delivered quickly and performs flawlessly. I changed this gasket as well as the corner gasketsfor less than 25 dollars. Much less that it would of cost to have someone tell me "exactly" where the leak was, and then I would have still had to pay for the repair. easy instructions if you need them but basically pull the old one out slide the new one in and and pull the plug on the kitchen sink because the dishwasher is back in service!! Thus sayeth the lord.