Rabu, 25 November 2015

New Frigidaire Electric Oven Bake Element Top List

Compare Frigidaire Electric Oven Bake Element with Frigidaire items product

Offer List: $26.60
With Deal: $26.60 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire Electric Oven Bake Element, please check out:

Not an exact match but it works perfectly.
We just bought our first house, and we are DIYing a lot of things. The baking element in the oven that came with the house must've been left on for a few weeks - it was pretty much reduced to ashes. I bought this as a replacement because it looked identical, but I was just going by the picture.

It does not come with instructions. That's ok, as it's pretty common sense if the part is identical: unplug the oven, unscrew the old element, remove the wires from the connections, and put this one in its place. In my case, the original had straight connections, and this one has connections bent at a 90 degree angle. That would be fine, but the wires weren't long enough to connect at that angle from the inside of the oven, so I needed to do a little more work to get it installed.

I removed the old element, took the back plate off of the oven, and pulled the wire connections out of the holes so they were back behind the oven. I put this new element in and pushed it all the...

See Products Related To Frigidaire Electric Oven Bake Element: Frigidaire

This is a brand new Frigidaire 5303051519 bake element. This is a 19-1/4" X 15" partially open bake element with 3-3/4" deep male spade terminals.
Even a mechanically challenged female like me can do it!
Works perfectly. Yes, you have to reposition the prongs by slightly bending but very easy to do. I had my oven put back together in about 7 minutes. It smelled at first but that's just the new burning off. I've tested the temperature and it seems to be accurate also. So if this Pamper Chef lady can do it, anyone can!
Even a mechanically challenged female like me can do it!
Works perfectly. Yes, you have to reposition the prongs by slightly bending but very easy to do. I had my oven put back together in about 7 minutes. It smelled at first but that's just the new burning off. I've tested the temperature and it seems to be accurate also. So if this Pamper Chef lady can do it, anyone can!