Jumat, 20 November 2015

New Whirlpool Part Number 9750967: Element, Broil Best

Compare Whirlpool Part Number 9750967: Element, Broil with Whirlpool items product

List Price: $78.56
With Deal: $57.97 Details
You save: $20.59

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Whirlpool Part Number 9750967: Element, Broil, please see:

Exact fit for my Sears Oven
Product arrived faster than expected. I knew I needed this part when I saw sparks showering the inside of my oven and the element had a big burn hole in it ( no need for expensive test equipment this time!). The part is very easy to install: remove two Philips screw in the inside of oven (Unplug oven first), then remove back panel of oven, about 4 Phillip screws, unplug wires going to element, then just reverse above procedure to install. Easy DIY project, that will save you around $100 + in repair charge.

See Products Related To Whirlpool Part Number 9750967: Element, Broil: Whirlpool

Whirlpool Part Number 9750967: Element, Broil
kitchen aid oven element
This was easy to check and a perfect fit and easy to install I recommend this to any one I am very happy with it
genuine part
super fast shipping and as described