Jumat, 27 November 2015

Review Frigidaire 316233902 Oven Probe Deal

Compare Frigidaire 316233902 Oven Probe with Frigidaire items product

List Price: $18.60
With Deal: $15.05 Details
You save: $3.55

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire 316233902 Oven Probe, please check out:

it was 300-330) I checked the original probe with an ohm meter and it was fine. I lived with it for a while
My oven was running colder that it should have at higher temps, e.g., I'd set it at 425, and two oven thermometers showed it was actually around 360. (When it was set to intermediate temps, it was a lot closer; at 350, it was 300-330) I checked the original probe with an ohm meter and it was fine. I lived with it for a while, compensating by turning it up and using oven thermometers. After another few months I got fed up and decided to buy a new probe, as the alternative culprit was the electronic control panel, which was fairly expensive. It was a gamble, but paid off, the oven pretty much right on calibration now. Moral: even if a probe has the correct resistance as tested with an ohm meter, it can still be bad.

See Products Related To Frigidaire 316233902 Oven Probe: Frigidaire

This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Frigidaire 316233902 Oven Probe.
needs replacing after 2 months
bought this 2 months back. easy to install. packaged properly as to avoid damage. 2 months after installing, it went bad again. ordering again, hoping this one lasts longer.
Frigidaire oven probe good
This oven temperature sensor is easy to change even for a novice. Take out the mounting screws and gently pull it towards yourself to expose the electrical plug.