| Compare GE WB06X10596 Air Filter for Microwave with GE items product |
Offer List: Price: $6.98 Details You save: $9.27 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE WB06X10596 Air Filter for Microwave, please browse through: overpriced and little benefit I purchased this GE part for my over the range microwave. I find that it is poorly made and overpriced. I choose the GE part versus the after market no name brand because I thought that I would get a better product and end result. I think the next one will be the cheaper part even if I have to replace it more often. |
| See Products Related To GE WB06X10596 Air Filter for Microwave: GE Genuine Ge Hotpoint Microwave Oven Grease Filter. Part Number Wb06X10596.but I will not recommend this product This is apparently a low quality product compared with my original one. I have a tight schedule to get it replaced. So I will not return this product, but I will not recommend this product. The original one was manufactured by Columbus Industry Inc. It has four layers of the mesh and is more robust. This one has two layer and much lighter. One even came in with one side unattached. Don't be fooled by the price. |
| Great price This product is not as easy to find as other model GE filters. And when found they often sell for$35-40 each. While these types of filters can ad should be washed, after years of use replacement is necessary. |