| Compare Electrolux 316202200 Bake Element Oven/Range with Electrolux items product |
List Price: With Deal: $99.95 Details You save: $53.58 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Electrolux 316202200 Bake Element Oven/Range, please check out: Appliance Tech wanted $150 for parts and labor to remove and install bad Baking Element Exactly what I needed. Appliance Tech wanted $150 for parts and labor to remove and install bad Baking Element. I purchase this on Amazon for $60-ish and installed myself in 10 minutes. Saved myself $90. Works as good as new. |
| See Products Related To Electrolux 316202200 Bake Element Oven/Range: Electrolux This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Bake Element 316202200 Frigidaire heating element |
| Appliance Tech wanted $150 for parts and labor to remove and install bad Baking Element Exactly what I needed. Appliance Tech wanted $150 for parts and labor to remove and install bad Baking Element. I purchase this on Amazon for $60-ish and installed myself in 10 minutes. Saved myself $90. Works as good as new. |