| Compare Electrolux 316560118 Oven Control Board with Electrolux items product |
Offer List: Price: $168.83 Details You save: $61.07 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Electrolux 316560118 Oven Control Board, please visit: Fixed the problem I was getting an F11 error on my Frigadaire range's display. All searches on the internet indicated this needed replacing. An obvious bad design considering how many people out there have the same problem. Should probably be recalled. Anyone who is comfortable with removing and replacing a circuit board can do it. Four screws hold it in and there are 4 wire harnesses that plug into it; no soldering. You can reuse the black touch pad overlay if you carefully remove it from the old one, otherwise you need to get a new one, $23. If you are reusing the overlay I would also suggest you clean the metal contacts on the inside. I used a q-tip and rubbing alcohol. My range is back and working great. You may want to look around for a good price. I paid $141 on Amazon on 10/25/15. In less than two weeks it went up considerably. I figure it's a $300 job if a serviceman changes it for you. |
| See Products Related To Electrolux 316560118 Oven Control Board: Electrolux This is a Genuine Replacement Part ,The Model Number and Name for the Following Item: Electrolux (ELEHI) 316560118 Oven Control Board.Five Stars as advertised and worked like new |
| Fixed the problem I was getting an F11 error on my Frigadaire range's display. All searches on the internet indicated this needed replacing. An obvious bad design considering how many people out there have the same problem. Should probably be recalled. Anyone who is comfortable with removing and replacing a circuit board can do it. Four screws hold it in and there are 4 wire harnesses that plug into it; no soldering. You can reuse the black touch pad overlay if you carefully remove it from the old one, otherwise you need to get a new one, $23. If you are reusing the overlay I would also suggest you clean the metal contacts on the inside. I used a q-tip and rubbing alcohol. My range is back and working great. You may want to look around for a good price. I paid $141 on Amazon on 10/25/15. In less than two weeks it went up considerably. I figure it's a $300 job if a serviceman changes it for you. |