Minggu, 13 Desember 2015

Check Frigidaire 5304464113 Motor for Microwave Top Goods

Compare Frigidaire 5304464113 Motor for Microwave with Frigidaire items product

Offer List: $47.12
With Deal: $33.82 Details
You save: $13.30

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire 5304464113 Motor for Microwave, please visit:

Don't go by just the number, shaft maybe different
. It had the same number on the motor and the one I removed the the microwave. I thought it was a good price so, I wanted an extra one.Was not the proper shaft and it shorted out after a week. I had to buy one from Sears for the $90. If you don't see the shaft on the motor I would advise not to buy.

See Products Related To Frigidaire 5304464113 Motor for Microwave: Frigidaire

MOTOR
Motor works perfect.
Purchased motor to resolve a clicking noise caused by the original motor. Motor works perfect.
Don't go by just the number, shaft maybe different
. It had the same number on the motor and the one I removed the the microwave. I thought it was a good price so, I wanted an extra one.Was not the proper shaft and it shorted out after a week. I had to buy one from Sears for the $90. If you don't see the shaft on the motor I would advise not to buy.