Jumat, 11 Desember 2015

Check GE JX827SFSS 27" Stainless Steel Deluxe Microwave Trim Kit Deal

Compare GE JX827SFSS 27" Stainless Steel Deluxe Microwave Trim Kit with GE items product

Offer List: $178.82
Price: $134.66 Details
You save: $44.16

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE JX827SFSS 27" Stainless Steel Deluxe Microwave Trim Kit, please browse through:

Cheap plastic trim kit! This new trim kit is nothing like the one on the previous microwave
I am using this trim kit because I needed one to go with the new GE microwave I purchased from Amazon--the previous microwave had peeling paint on the inside ceiling after 7 years and had to be replaced, needing a new trim kit. This new trim kit is nothing like the stainless steel trim kit on the previous microwave. This one is cheap plastic and it sticks out from the cabinet about an inch. It is also longer than the previous one and since my microwave is in a cabinet which is just atop the counter, the bottom screws could not be put on.It will be fine, I think. But as my husband pointed out, there are crevices which catch crumbs. It looks okay, but GE should be ashamed of themselves--between the microwave's peeling paint (this is also reported by others in their reviews), and the new cheap plastic trim kit which is required to fit the new microwave, this microwave should be avoided. I needed it for the dimensions, however, so had to purchase another GE.

See Products Related To GE JX827SFSS 27" Stainless Steel Deluxe Microwave Trim Kit: GE

For 1.0 Cu. Ft. Microwaves
It looks great
It looks great and a perfect it. I left off one star because it arrived without the screws, which the instructions say should have been included. I had to forage around my house for screws to install it.
Cheap plastic trim kit! This new trim kit is nothing like the one on the previous microwave
I am using this trim kit because I needed one to go with the new GE microwave I purchased from Amazon--the previous microwave had peeling paint on the inside ceiling after 7 years and had to be replaced, needing a new trim kit. This new trim kit is nothing like the stainless steel trim kit on the previous microwave. This one is cheap plastic and it sticks out from the cabinet about an inch. It is also longer than the previous one and since my microwave is in a cabinet which is just atop the counter, the bottom screws could not be put on.It will be fine, I think. But as my husband pointed out, there are crevices which catch crumbs. It looks okay, but GE should be ashamed of themselves--between the microwave's peeling paint (this is also reported by others in their reviews), and the new cheap plastic trim kit which is required to fit the new microwave, this microwave should be avoided. I needed it for the dimensions, however, so had to purchase another GE.