Kamis, 03 Desember 2015

Check General Electric WB06X10144 Glass Tray Drive Coupling Deal

Compare General Electric WB06X10144 Glass Tray Drive Coupling with GE items product

List Price: $10.75
Price: $10.46 Details
You save: $0.29

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WB06X10144 Glass Tray Drive Coupling, please check out:

Heads up on this part!
Had to modify coupling, cut almost 3/8" off shaft, laid top on sandpaper and removed most of ridge on the top.The part was the wrong one. The glass tray did not hit the turntable ring. Modification worked. Everyone must be selling this same part for my model. The original one was different, cost $50.00+ as opposed to approximate $10.00. If one is handy, one can take their time working in increments as not to mutilate the coupling and make a workable product. I suggest a real patient personality, can't be rushed. This microwave according to my daughter costs about $420.00. If one can do this modification, great. I would suggest working on this coupling, if one ruins it the first time, try again. I am very satisfied with the end result. Don't give up. It's doable. What seemed to be a quick 2 minute fix turned into a 2 hour + job. This is not a negative review, only a heads up.These parts vendors can't help that the product doesn't work correctly, but the manufacturer needs notified as...

See Products Related To General Electric WB06X10144 Glass Tray Drive Coupling: GE

This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB06X10144 Glass Tray Drive Coupling.
If you’re certain this is the replacement you need, it will work as the original did.
If you’re certain this is the replacement you need, it will work as the original had.

Needed a replacement for my microwave’s and this was the part it listed in the manual; after receiving it, I noticed it looked exactly as the original did.

The installation was relatively simple, although I did fiddle with it a bit—nothing major, though. Once installed, it immediately began working properly. It’s been about a month since I’ve had it installed, and it’s still working like a charm.
If you’re certain this is the replacement you need, it will work as the original did.
If you’re certain this is the replacement you need, it will work as the original had.

Needed a replacement for my microwave’s and this was the part it listed in the manual; after receiving it, I noticed it looked exactly as the original did.

The installation was relatively simple, although I did fiddle with it a bit—nothing major, though. Once installed, it immediately began working properly. It’s been about a month since I’ve had it installed, and it’s still working like a charm.