| Compare Mica Plates Replacement for Microwave Oven 12 x 12cm 2 Pcs with uxcell items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $5.67 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Mica Plates Replacement for Microwave Oven 12 x 12cm 2 Pcs, please see: Product Looks OK, not installed I have not used this product because the shipping time took too long for me to leave my microwave out of service. I ordered these in case I need them in the future. I actually purchased a sheet of mica material from a local appliance parts store. Had I known I could get it locally, I would probably not have ordered, these mica sheets. The locally purchased sheet was 10" X 13" and cost about $17.00, so I can cut several more. The plates on amazon might possibly make 4 guide covers, so these parts have a cost advantage if you can wait. |
| See Products Related To Mica Plates Replacement for Microwave Oven 12 x 12cm 2 Pcs: uxcell Mica Plate is mica paper by gluing temperature and pressed.As a kind of heat resisting and insulating product.It is widely used for home appliances such as electric hair-dryer,toaster,microwave oven,warmer etc. Awesome I love my big microwave and when it started sparking I was just furious. It wasn't even two years old. I read online where it could be the piece on the side and when I searched for the part based off of my model number the mica plate was $15 dollars or more plus shipping. I knew there had to be something cheaper. I kept my old piece and when my new piece came I just used a pencil and drew around it to cut out the new piece and it works great..... Plust I still have a spare piece in case mine breaks or someone I know needs one. Shipping was promised within 30 days which I wasn't happy about because I didn't see it until after order was placed. Shipping actually came in less than 3 weeks, so I was happy. |
| Easy cheap fix for arcing microwave Awesome. Could not figure out why microwave was arcing. If microwaving foods with a lower water content (e.g. melting margarine, or trying to thaw really densely frozen foods), I would have to put a glass of water in with them, however then the water would take most of the heat and it would take forever for the desired food to warm up. Was reluctant to drop more money on a new microwave, thank goodness. The magic of the internet led me here. We cut one of these up with a box cutter to fit, easy peasy. And presto, problem solved, saved about eighty bucks. Thanks replacement mica plates for microwave oven. You're the best. |