| Compare Nostalgia BSET300RETRORED Retro Series 3-in-1 Breakfast Station with Nostalgia Electrics items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $68.56 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Egg Cookers For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Nostalgia BSET300RETRORED Retro Series 3-in-1 Breakfast Station, please see: Beautiful and reliable product You gotta love this one. It works great and added a nice touch to my kitchen. I baked a 7 in frozen pizza and it was fabulous! The coffee maker is fantastic, doesn't drip and the filter is very easy to remove and clean. The grill works fine too. Timely delivery, works perfect. I am very satisfied with this purchase. |
| See Products Related To Nostalgia BSET300RETRORED Retro Series 3-in-1 Breakfast Station: Nostalgia Electrics The Nostalgia Electrics BSET300RETRORED Retro Series 3-in-1 Breakfast Station lets you make a complete breakfast with just one appliance! Brew coffee, cook eggs, meat and toast all at the same time.It is what it is....maybe a little better than the price and some comments lead you to believe. ** Edited after several months of use: I'm raising this to 4 stars after 3 months of using it 5-6 times a week. ** Initially, I was disappointed in this product. However, that's because I wanted it to be more. I love the concept (trailer life) and would gladly pay twice as much for what it combines into a single unit that successfully combined these function in this size. So...after using it for routine duties I am feeling better about it. I've made pizza, burgers, grilled cheese, ham and cheese, toasted buns on top, cooked pot pies in it, made coffee and yes, baked cookies (Tollhouse pre-mades) as well as biscuits in it (the frozen Mrs. B style). I cook by sight and touch not time, test meat with a thermometer if I have doubts. I use the coffee-maker and get one large coffee cup of coffee with a 5-6 oz warm up a day. If you fill the coffee-maker and then add a tiny bit more after it begins to go through for a minute, you get about 24 oz. of coffee. It's enough for me but... |
| It is what it is....maybe a little better than the price and some comments lead you to believe. ** Edited after several months of use: I'm raising this to 4 stars after 3 months of using it 5-6 times a week. ** Initially, I was disappointed in this product. However, that's because I wanted it to be more. I love the concept (trailer life) and would gladly pay twice as much for what it combines into a single unit that successfully combined these function in this size. So...after using it for routine duties I am feeling better about it. I've made pizza, burgers, grilled cheese, ham and cheese, toasted buns on top, cooked pot pies in it, made coffee and yes, baked cookies (Tollhouse pre-mades) as well as biscuits in it (the frozen Mrs. B style). I cook by sight and touch not time, test meat with a thermometer if I have doubts. I use the coffee-maker and get one large coffee cup of coffee with a 5-6 oz warm up a day. If you fill the coffee-maker and then add a tiny bit more after it begins to go through for a minute, you get about 24 oz. of coffee. It's enough for me but... |