Kamis, 31 Desember 2015

Check Oster OGB8902 0.9-Cubic Feet Microwave Oven, Black Top List

Compare Oster OGB8902 0.9-Cubic Feet Microwave Oven, Black with Oster items product

List Price:
Price: Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Oster OGB8902 0.9-Cubic Feet Microwave Oven, Black, please browse through:

"Fast & Phenomenal"
Better than I had expected: inexpensive, arrived second day after being shipped (FREE) via UPS Ground, inner enameling appears excellent (hence unlikely to rust even with heavy use), standard reversible rotating base plate and the customary layout of quality microwaves including better than average exhaust fan capacity, and door is yanked open (= no button press needed). So far (second month) it cooks (900W) 40% faster than the 700W oven it replaced !! The only problem I've encountered is difficulty reading the touchpad controls in low light - because of badly chosen colors on a black background which should have been, but is not, illuminated. BON APETITE. This magical purchase was made possible by AMAZON - yes, Verified.

See Products Related To Oster OGB8902 0.9-Cubic Feet Microwave Oven, Black: Oster

The Oster OGB8902 0.9-Cubic Foot Microwave Oven in Black provides up to 900 watts of power Cooking is a breeze with 6 convenient, 1-touch cook settings and 10 adjustable power levels. The glass turntable is removable for easy cleaning and the lockout feature makes it child safe. Minute Plus function and express cooking and weight defrost options included.
Cheap Effective Microwave
The Oster microwave does a great job for what it is supposed to be - a low cost, effective microwave that heats up food. I was looking for a cheap microwave that could fit on my small counter top and this microwave fit the bill. The microwave does not have all of the bells and whistles that some of the more expensive ones have but I do not use them anyway so it was not a factor in my decision. The only real complaint that I have about the microwave is that it moves when opening and closing the door which causes some problems when I am trying to cook in my confined space.
"Fast & Phenomenal"
Better than I had expected: inexpensive, arrived second day after being shipped (FREE) via UPS Ground, inner enameling appears excellent (hence unlikely to rust even with heavy use), standard reversible rotating base plate and the customary layout of quality microwaves including better than average exhaust fan capacity, and door is yanked open (= no button press needed). So far (second month) it cooks (900W) 40% faster than the 700W oven it replaced !! The only problem I've encountered is difficulty reading the touchpad controls in low light - because of badly chosen colors on a black background which should have been, but is not, illuminated. BON APETITE. This magical purchase was made possible by AMAZON - yes, Verified.