| Compare SAMSUNG FILTER CHARCOAL SMH7 OEM Original Part: DE63-00367H with Samsung items product |
List Price: With Deal: $7.38 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy SAMSUNG FILTER CHARCOAL SMH7 OEM Original Part: DE63-00367H, please check out: Not for MC17F808KDT just FYI - but great quality product Slightly too big for the Samsung MC17F808KDT (slim fry version). I thought I had cross referenced the proper filter for the exhaust vent (above the microwave door) but I had to do a small amount of bending to make it fit. After contacting Samsung, they recommended the proper size filter. I won't take away any stars from this filter, as I ordered the incorrect one. Quality was superb - so if this is the proper size for your application by all means buy with confidence. |
| See Products Related To SAMSUNG FILTER CHARCOAL SMH7 OEM Original Part: DE63-00367H: Samsung Brand New Part, In StockPerfect Order was processed and delivered super fast! I wish all orders went this smoothly. Product works as expected and I will order all future fridge filters from this vendor. Highly recommend. |
| Perfect Order was processed and delivered super fast! I wish all orders went this smoothly. Product works as expected and I will order all future fridge filters from this vendor. Highly recommend. |