| Compare Sharp R1875T 850W Over-the-Range Convection Microwave, 1.1 Cubic Feet, Black with Sharp items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $524.43 Details You save: $175.97 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Sharp R1875T 850W Over-the-Range Convection Microwave, 1.1 Cubic Feet, Black, please check out: Long-lasting quality product This product is an excellent product. It is a LARGE convection/microwave oven. While researching this item before buying, I learned that this line by Sharp was initially designed for use in luxury motorcoaches (RVs), but was later marketed for home use to introduce homemakers in the US to convection ovens. This is a product with all the bells and whistles - but still easy to use - I bought it for my 76-yr old, technologically-challenged mom who had the previous generation (in use for 16 years until they cracked the door accidentally.) The installation is very well-engineered and simple, however the oven is large and heavy, making it awkward. It took two people to lift, hold, and attach. Also, if you are installing into built-ins, make sure you measure carefully. The listed dimensions are very accurate. Also, read the instructions carefully regarding the venting instructions. If you direct vent (just blow the air back into the room) as we did, you need the "optional"... |
| See Products Related To Sharp R1875T 850W Over-the-Range Convection Microwave, 1.1 Cubic Feet, Black: Sharp The Sharp R1875T 1.1 Cu. Ft. 850W Over the Range Convection Microwave Oven, in black, provides added room, and simple installation. The built-in exhaust system offers three convenient venting options - horizontal, vertical or ductless recirculation - to provide convenience for range-top cooking. The oven has an Interactive Cooking System with Custom Help key for easy-to-follow cooking and programming instructions. It is also equipped with a 4-way convection system that browns, bakes, broils and crisps.Package Content:black microwaveturntablehardwaremanualwarrantyBuilt-in exhaust systems comes with hood light and fanSmart and Easy sensor settings determine times and power levelsHigh rack included for two-level bakingLow rack may be used for baking, roasting or broilingTemperature control 100, 150, 275 - 450F in 25 incrementsHeight 16.34Width 29.94Depth 15.28Weight 71.00ColorOperating SystemBatteries IncludedBatteries RequiredNumber of BatteriesBattery TypeLanguage English, Spanish, FrenchAssembly RequiredIt is a nice unit which is why I bought another one to ... The unit is a replacement for the old R 18 series but some things are not up to the quality level of the old unit. First noticed was the cheesy vent filters with the new unit. I toss them and kept the old ones from the previous unit. The door alignment is off so hard to close. Had to realign so that it could close correctly. Doesn't seem to heat as well as the old one, seems to take longer. Well considering I had the previous unit for 8 years I think my statement are very accurate. It is a nice unit which is why I bought another one to replace the old one. I was surprised that the old one only lasted 8 years but it is put to use. So I guess that would be inline with most microwaves etc... |
| It is a nice unit which is why I bought another one to ... The unit is a replacement for the old R 18 series but some things are not up to the quality level of the old unit. First noticed was the cheesy vent filters with the new unit. I toss them and kept the old ones from the previous unit. The door alignment is off so hard to close. Had to realign so that it could close correctly. Doesn't seem to heat as well as the old one, seems to take longer. Well considering I had the previous unit for 8 years I think my statement are very accurate. It is a nice unit which is why I bought another one to replace the old one. I was surprised that the old one only lasted 8 years but it is put to use. So I guess that would be inline with most microwaves etc... |