Selasa, 22 Desember 2015

Details 1 X Oink Oink Plastic Microwave Plate Lid Food Steam Splatter Cover Top

Compare 1 X Oink Oink Plastic Microwave Plate Lid Food Steam Splatter Cover with Joie items product

Offer List: $8.95
Price: $8.95 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 1 X Oink Oink Plastic Microwave Plate Lid Food Steam Splatter Cover, please see:

I recently bought this Oink Oink food cover as a ...
I recently bought this Oink Oink food cover as a gift having previously given two others as gifts. Mine I have had for about a year; it has held up well and makes me smile every time I use it.

See Products Related To 1 X Oink Oink Plastic Microwave Plate Lid Food Steam Splatter Cover: Joie

Oink Oink Microwave Lid contains messes before they happen to keep the microwave clean from splatter. Spend less time and money cleaning the microwave. For an always-clean microwave, place the Microwave Lid over the bowl, plate or food container to be heated. It's safe for use in all microwaves (up to 7-minutes on 1000-watts). Reduce cooking times for higher wattages. Won't scratch surfaces. Hand wash in warm, soapy water.
Five Stars
Excellent product.
I recently bought this Oink Oink food cover as a ...
I recently bought this Oink Oink food cover as a gift having previously given two others as gifts. Mine I have had for about a year; it has held up well and makes me smile every time I use it.