Kamis, 10 Desember 2015

Details Fresh Starts Baby Food Prep Steamer, 1 Cup Top Goods

Compare Fresh Starts Baby Food Prep Steamer, 1 Cup with Fit & Fresh items product

Offer List: $6.99
Price: $6.99 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Steamers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Fresh Starts Baby Food Prep Steamer, 1 Cup, please browse through:

Useful in other ways then a steamer
I've used this a few times for steaming carrots. It did a so so job. I've moved to frozen carrots and peas which are much more efficient when prepping for a hungry impatient baby. We do use this set everyday as a small strainer to clean the berries my daughter loves. I also use it to make a baby sized quick pasta meal (elbow noodles put in the green strainer then put in another larger bowl filled w water (not the one it comes with) 10 min in microwave for perfect noodles. While it's still in the boiling water when done I'll add frozen veggies and chicken. Leave a minute to heat then lift out strainer. Add sauce of choice and off to baby we go. We use the plastic container to tote her Cheerios. As a baby strainer for quick meals it more than useful.

See Products Related To Fresh Starts Baby Food Prep Steamer, 1 Cup: Fit & Fresh

Steaming vegetables is a very healthy way to serve them to your baby. With our Fresh Starts Steamer you can rest assured that the food you are preparing will retain all of the vitamins and nutrients needed to help your little one grow, grow, GROW. The Fresh Starts Steamer also makes a great companion to our Fresh Starts Food Mill for preparing healthy and tasty fruits and vegetables.
It's ok in a hurry
I bought this for quick use and it works fine. Microwaved veggies taste like microwaved veggies. It's small and good for a quick lunch or dinner side for my daughter when I don't have time to use my steamer
Great for small portions
This is exactly what I was looking for to steam small portions of veggies and fruits for my 7-month-old son. This steamer is large enough to hold a chopped up pear or plum. It is easy to clean, good quality, and BPA-free.