Kamis, 03 Desember 2015

Details Frigidaire 316490001 Probe for Oven Deal

Compare Frigidaire 316490001 Probe for Oven with Frigidaire items product

List Price: $19.56
With Deal: $19.98 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire 316490001 Probe for Oven, please visit:

Beware of Connector!
When I received the Part there was a note inside the box that read "Attention Installer: The connector on this replacement Probe may be different from the original. If it is, cut the connector off and splice the harness and probe wires together"

It would have been nice to know that before I ordered the part as I thought I was ordering an exact replacement according to the part number for my model stove.

The wires on the Temperature Probe are very thin and need to be soldered. And, I just do not feel comfortable knowing Electrical Tape is going to be exposed to extreme heat. I'm going to the local parts store in the Morning to get an exact replacement.

See Products Related To Frigidaire 316490001 Probe for Oven: Frigidaire

Part Number 316490001 replaces 316217001, 316217003, 316111203, 08017097, 1259650, 316111201, 316134901, 318087600, 5303208888.

Genuine Frigidaire part. Frigidaire brands include Electrolux, Frigidaire, Gibson, Kelvinator, Westinghouse, and others.
FIVE STAR EASY!
I admit to being pretty handy, however this product is incredibly simple to install.
1) Pull oven away from wall (unplug while doing so)
2) Locate probe from inside oven and then remove panel on back of oven to expose back side of probe
3) Remove screw(s) that holds probe to back of oven. I had to remove only one screw. The screw was VERY accessible.
4) Remove probe and then unclip wire with a simple pull, no tool is necessary for this step
5) Install new probe in same spot that old one previously occupied and reclip wire
6) Reinstall screw(s)
7) Reinstall back panel
8) Plug in Oven and push back in place
9) Bake me a lasagna; leave request and I will send you my address :-)

The whole job took literally 9 minutes.
Beware of Connector!
When I received the Part there was a note inside the box that read "Attention Installer: The connector on this replacement Probe may be different from the original. If it is, cut the connector off and splice the harness and probe wires together"

It would have been nice to know that before I ordered the part as I thought I was ordering an exact replacement according to the part number for my model stove.

The wires on the Temperature Probe are very thin and need to be soldered. And, I just do not feel comfortable knowing Electrical Tape is going to be exposed to extreme heat. I'm going to the local parts store in the Morning to get an exact replacement.