| Compare GE WB44T10018 Oven Bake Element with GE items product |
Offer List: Price: $32.99 Details You save: $26.00 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE WB44T10018 Oven Bake Element, please browse through: A Perfect Fit We have a 10 year old G.E. JTP 45 double oven which is a discontinued model. When the upper oven element burnt out and broke, this is the replacement. It took longer to find our oven booklet to find the correct size than the very quick (~ 5 min) installation. After the electricity was turned off, my husband used a socket wrench to loosen the tight screws, pulled it out ~5-6 inches to get to the connectors and also used some needle-nosed pliers to help pry off the tight connection. He reversed the procedure to install. Works great! |
| See Products Related To GE WB44T10018 Oven Bake Element: GE Part Number WB44T10018 replaces 876014, AH249293, EA249293, PS249293, WB44T10018, WB44T10025.GE Factory Part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore. Perfect fit and one third the GE web site cost The key is wading through the confusing GE part number short hand to get the right element for your oven. When replacing the old element it is a good idea to put a clothes pin or allegator clip on each lead before pulling them off the connectors on the old element. This insures the short wires do not slip back behind the oven wall. That would be a disaster. |
| My oven works again! The element on my oven stopped working while I was baking for Christmas dinner. I needed a replacement quickly. After reading several articles on the internet, I decided to try to fix it myself without a service tech & a service call charge. The manufacturer quoted $88 + S&H and a local parts store quoted $66 + S&H. When I found the same item on Amazon for less than $45 w/ free shipping, I decided to give it a try. The part arrived after about 1 week and was exactly what I needed. No instructions included...had to rely on the how-tos that I found on the internet, but it was a fairly easy fix. Removing the oven door was very helpful, but was heavy and not very easy to lift high enough to clear the hinges, since I am short, but I managed. Unplugging the old element was the most difficult part. The connections hadn't moved in almost 15 years and were stuck tight. Didn't know what,if any, solvent would be safe, so just relied on "wiggle & pull" method (very scientific). This... |