| Compare LG LCRT1513SB Countertop Microwave Oven, 1100-watt, Black with LG items product |
List Price: Price: Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy LG LCRT1513SB Countertop Microwave Oven, 1100-watt, Black, please check out: I am very pleased with this microwave with one exception I am very pleased with this microwave with one exception. The control panel is impossible to read without a bright light shining on it. I keep a small flashlight sitting on top of the microwave oven. However, it works well, is very quiet and is easy to clean due to the rounded corners. |
| See Products Related To LG LCRT1513SB Countertop Microwave Oven, 1100-watt, Black: LG The LG LCRT1513SB 1.5 Cu. Ft. 1100W Countertop Microwave Oven, in black, features Eco-On energy saver and EasyClean interior. The Eco-On feature saves energy by turning off the display when the unit is not active for 5 minutes. When this feature is in use the power consumption drops below 0.1 watts, saving you money. With the EasyClean round interior and coating, you can have quick and easy cleaning without using any chemicals. Plus, sensor touch options lets you cook up a variety of foods in moments for simplicity at its best.Nice microwave! I like this microwave but it's not as powerful as the other model I had with the same wattage. However, it gets the job done. |
| Nice microwave! I like this microwave but it's not as powerful as the other model I had with the same wattage. However, it gets the job done. |