Minggu, 27 Desember 2015

Details Mexican Tortilla Keeper Microwave Warmer 8 inch Best

Compare Mexican Tortilla Keeper Microwave Warmer 8 inch with Kole Imports items product

List Price: $10.78
Price: $6.48 Details
You save: $4.30

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Mexican Tortilla Keeper Microwave Warmer 8 inch, please browse through:

Warm Tortillas
I am keeping the item because it's been on my wishlist for so long that I finally purchased it for myself. It is what I wanted it to be, but the lid has a piece snapped off. I am not returning it as it is still functional even with the broken piece. Other than that your service was great, it arrived way! sooner than usual,expected was 12/20-12/26 was here on 12/18!!!! A+++ for that, which means your shipping department is on point, although they should inspect the items before shipment. Anyway thanks for the order.
Product works great

See Products Related To Mexican Tortilla Keeper Microwave Warmer 8 inch: Kole Imports

New Tortilla Keeper. This plastic tortilla warmer keeps tortillas, pancakes and tacos warm and fresh. Perfect for 8" and smaller tortillas. Keep your fresh tortillas soft inside it. Also you can use it for waffles, rice, beans, salad, rolls & more! Microwave & dishwasher safe. Easy to wash. Dimensions: 8.5" Diam. x 2.75" H.
Five Stars
As described!
Five Stars
As described!