Minggu, 06 Desember 2015

Details Microwave Cooking Bags (Set of 20 Bags) Best

Compare Microwave Cooking Bags (Set of 20 Bags) with Cadie items product

List Price: $9.93
Price: $9.93 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Microwave Cooking Bags (Set of 20 Bags), please visit:

I like having these bags on hand
I like having these bags on hand. They are big enough to use when microwaving something that could be messy. I had bought some a long time ago and ran out and forgot where I had bought them. Lo and behold I found them on amazon.com which I, as a senior citizen, just recently discovered.

See Products Related To Microwave Cooking Bags (Set of 20 Bags): Cadie

Cadie Microwave Cooking Bags, set of 20 bags, are specially designed for the microwave, heat snacks, leftovers, burgers, hot dogs, chicken, fish and more. Perfect for defrosting too. Prevents food from drying out. Quick & easy to use, disposable. Made in USA.
Two Stars
not good for popcorn. the pleat unglued and the bag came apart.
I like having these bags on hand
I like having these bags on hand. They are big enough to use when microwaving something that could be messy. I had bought some a long time ago and ran out and forgot where I had bought them. Lo and behold I found them on amazon.com which I, as a senior citizen, just recently discovered.