Jumat, 04 Desember 2015

Details Nostalgia Electrics RMO400RED Retro Series .9 CF Microwave Oven, Red Best

Compare Nostalgia Electrics RMO400RED Retro Series .9 CF Microwave Oven, Red with Nostalgia Electrics items product

Offer List: $149.99
With Deal: $121.00 Details
You save: $28.99

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Nostalgia Electrics RMO400RED Retro Series .9 CF Microwave Oven, Red, please browse through:

Would have been great if it had worked.
I very much wanted to enjoy this microwave due to its appearance. Looked darling in my kitchen! Alas, it does not function past three minutes. That's right. Try to cook a microwave meal in it for more than three minutes and - poof - it mysteriously shuts itself off and will not start again for several minutes. Trying to fool it by cooking for 2 minutes, followed by another 2 minutes does not work, either.

Perhaps I just got a lemon (it is red, though) and it shuts itself off because it was poorly made. Not going to take a chance with another one, though. I returned it just in the nick of time and will look for a better brand now.

See Products Related To Nostalgia Electrics RMO400RED Retro Series .9 CF Microwave Oven, Red: Nostalgia Electrics

Microwave in style with this unique and sleek retro-styled microwave oven from Nostalgia Electrics. Its oval window and chrome accents may have a classic look, but its 12 pre-programmed features, handy dial control, turntable and 800 Watts of cooking power offer every modern convenience. With a .9 cubic foot interior cavity, this unit is sized for everyday use. At home in any kitchen and great for a rec room or theater room. Another great item from the Nostalgia Electrics Retro Series family of products.
Just like the other neg reviewer... would be nice if it worked.
There is something poorly made about the electronics in this microwave. Looks great, worked great for the first week.

Suddenly (and JUST after I finished breaking down the box it came in, no less) it stopped working. The only function I can actually do is microwave... the four buttons under the dial don't work anymore (clock, express, stop/cancel and power level). So I can still heat food up, but how much do you want to bet that if after a week this thing stops working to this extent... I'm not in for a good run?

I hear amazon returns are easy, here's hoping. But I have no car or anything, and need to get a box to ship somehow. And maybe even need to get somewhere to ship it?

Yeah, in other words, it's hugely disappointing to me that this microwave could not be relied on. I am in for another couple weeks without a nuker.

Update: It worked again when I left it unplugged for a while, in my case, overnight. But I am wary now... it seems there...
Nostalgia Electrics Retro Series Microwave
This is a piece of crap! 2 seconds into the 1st cup of coffee warming, severe acrid smell of burned electric motor & noisy as HELL..
I wouldn't trust drinking or eating anything this has heated up. Should have listened to the previous reviews that said the same thing and not the enthusiastic ones.
This is a "retro-vive-polished" turd, but it's still a turd. Can't even find the country of manufacture on the box.
Too bad, they could have done something really cool, instead went for the cheap visual effect.
I know Amazon sells hundreds on thousands of items and can't check them all, but this... So sorry I bought it, sending it back right away...