Kamis, 17 Desember 2015

Details Nostalgia Electrics RMO770RED Retro Series Countertop Microwave Oven Top List

Compare Nostalgia Electrics RMO770RED Retro Series Countertop Microwave Oven with Nostalgia Electrics items product

Offer List: $99.99
With Deal: $83.45 Details
You save: $16.54

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Nostalgia Electrics RMO770RED Retro Series Countertop Microwave Oven, please go to:

Great second Micro, or where space is at a premium.
Fabulous little microwave! I stumbled onto an Amazon price of $64 with Prime free shipping. Wow! The micro, while rather small, can still fit my largest (11") dinner plate, with a cook cover, STACKED with a second plate and cover. Quieter than a full sized micro. 700 watts is a bit slower, however fine for reheating, and often you don't want full power anyway.

I feel bad for those purchasers who must have received a lemon. That happens. I decided to purchase from Amazon because 1) by and large, microwaves are reliable, 2) $20 less than on sale locally, 3) saves the bother of going to the store and standing in lines, 4) if I did have to return to the store, more standing in line, 5) returns via UPS are easier, 6) Amazon is easier to deal with returns than most stores, 7) even if I didn't get free shipping return for a defective unit, cost would be less than the $20 above.

To operate: Press the large knob; 1 minute begins. Then turn the dial up/down to...

See Products Related To Nostalgia Electrics RMO770RED Retro Series Countertop Microwave Oven: Nostalgia Electrics

A smaller version of our popular Retro Series unit, this 0.7 Cubic Foot Microwave Oven has a clean and sleek retro design.
Cute and Functional
This microwave is very cute and functional. Yes it is a tiny bit less powerful and smaller than the small Microwave that it is replacing, but it does the job. Would be great if the door and cooking cavity were a tiny bit larger. My coffee mugs and mason jars, about 6.5" fit inside but have to be tilted slightly to get them through the small door. The cooking area is big enough to fully rotate my dinner plates and rather large steaming tray i use. would be nice if the light bulb inside were replaceable and the opening to the cooking area was just half an inch bigger but it works great.
Lower power? big deal. It is a compact microwave for reheating. Use a few more seconds. it comes with a dozen presets in the auto timer that after two weeks i have yet to figure out, but big deal. you turn the dial to the minutes you want and it works.
Very glad I got it, would do so again
Great second Micro, or where space is at a premium.
Fabulous little microwave! I stumbled onto an Amazon price of $64 with Prime free shipping. Wow! The micro, while rather small, can still fit my largest (11") dinner plate, with a cook cover, STACKED with a second plate and cover. Quieter than a full sized micro. 700 watts is a bit slower, however fine for reheating, and often you don't want full power anyway.

I feel bad for those purchasers who must have received a lemon. That happens. I decided to purchase from Amazon because 1) by and large, microwaves are reliable, 2) $20 less than on sale locally, 3) saves the bother of going to the store and standing in lines, 4) if I did have to return to the store, more standing in line, 5) returns via UPS are easier, 6) Amazon is easier to deal with returns than most stores, 7) even if I didn't get free shipping return for a defective unit, cost would be less than the $20 above.

To operate: Press the large knob; 1 minute begins. Then turn the dial up/down to...