Kamis, 03 Desember 2015

Get 0.67" Long Shaft Plastic Microwave Oven Turntable Coupler 5 Pcs Top List

Compare 0.67" Long Shaft Plastic Microwave Oven Turntable Coupler 5 Pcs with uxcell items product

Offer List: $8.21
With Deal: $8.21 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 0.67" Long Shaft Plastic Microwave Oven Turntable Coupler 5 Pcs, please go to:

The material was VERY easy to cut through and within a minute it was ...
I bought these for our Maytag microwave because the carousel wouldn't turn. When the item arrived, I went to replace the old one only to find that the shaft was a tad too long and it sat up too high to replace the plate and have it turn smoothly. So I went into my tools and cut down the shaft with a hacksaw, only maybe 1/8-1/4 of an inch (I used the old one for reference). The material was VERY easy to cut through and within a minute it was the exact depth I needed. Now the carousel works perfectly and I have 4 more in case anything else happens! Our microwave is a Maytag 1000W over the stove mounted unit. It is model # MMV5156AAQ and is bisque colored if that helps anyone =).

See Products Related To 0.67" Long Shaft Plastic Microwave Oven Turntable Coupler 5 Pcs: uxcell

  • Made from plastic material, this Turntable Coupler is for Microwave Oven use. Great choice for replacing the old or broken one. Easy for you to grip.


The material was VERY easy to cut through and within a minute it was ...
I bought these for our Maytag microwave because the carousel wouldn't turn. When the item arrived, I went to replace the old one only to find that the shaft was a tad too long and it sat up too high to replace the plate and have it turn smoothly. So I went into my tools and cut down the shaft with a hacksaw, only maybe 1/8-1/4 of an inch (I used the old one for reference). The material was VERY easy to cut through and within a minute it was the exact depth I needed. Now the carousel works perfectly and I have 4 more in case anything else happens! Our microwave is a Maytag 1000W over the stove mounted unit. It is model # MMV5156AAQ and is bisque colored if that helps anyone =).