| Compare De'Longhi CTO2003R 2-Slice Toaster with DeLonghi items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $58.67 Details You save: $81.32 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Toasters For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy De'Longhi CTO2003R 2-Slice Toaster, please check out: I have other de Longhi products that are great, so the low quality of the toaster surprises ... I purchased this toaster in November 2014 and it quit working completely in Febrary 2015 - three months later. It is impossible to get take it apart to do any work on it. I have other de Longhi products that are great, so the low quality of the toaster surprises me. Unfortunately, I won't buy de Longhi again. |
| See Products Related To De'Longhi CTO2003R 2-Slice Toaster: DeLonghi Italian passion for elegant design, a penchant for color, and technological innovation characterize the De’Longhi Icona collection. De’Longhi Icona adds a touch of class, creativity and elegance to any kitchen. The high gloss finish and curvaceous design of the 1950’s retro 2 slice toaster transforms breakfast into a moment of sheer indulgence. The Icona 2 Slice Toaster evokes the Italian spirit of la dolce vita, enhancing the design of any modern kitchen with a touch of style. The Icona Collection, which also includes the Icona Electric Kettle and the Icona Espresso Maker, is inspired by the bold, striking lines of 1950s Italian design, a time when Italy was just beginning to dictate the rules of fashion and style to the world. ![]() Circular controls and rounded edges contrast with bold finishes. View larger ![]() The crumb tray is removable for easy cleaning. View larger |
| I liked it and used for a long time I used to have the same device in Australia but for 4 slices. I didn't see the 4-slice one in the US, and so bought this one. Looks good, works great, lasts forever, nothing more to add. |


