Minggu, 20 Desember 2015

Get GE JES1142SPSS 1.1 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave Top List

Compare GE JES1142SPSS 1.1 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave with General Electric items product

List Price: $144.31
With Deal: Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE JES1142SPSS 1.1 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave, please browse through:

Problems Fixed (Purchased February 2014)
I purchased this product based upon positive reviews and limited competitive products in it's size and power level range. Many negatives have been addressed now by the manufacturer. I do not know when the fixes actually took place (date wise) however many reviews prior to the later part of 2013 referenced issues like the the inside light not coming on when the door is opened, or when the unit is running, the door glass not having a cover over the wire protection on the door on the inside resulting in it being difficult to clean. All of these issues do not exist on my unit. The inside light works when the door is opened or the unit is running. The door glass wire insert now has a clear shield over it on the inside making it easy to clean when splattered with food. The unit is very powerful and boils water very quickly. The quick 1, 2, 3 minute quick start features are very useful. The unit is quiet and sits low to the counter. The turn table opperates smoothly. I would purchase again,...

See Products Related To GE JES1142SPSS 1.1 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave: General Electric

  • 1.1 cu. ft. capacity
  • Convenience cooking controls
  • Auto and time defrost
  • Turntable
  • Instant on controls

A Best Buy Microwave
This is the best microwave I've had in all the years I've been using one. It has several new features, for example you can just push a number for an even minute and it's off and cooking. In most cases, I prefer GE products, and this one didn't disappoint me. The packaging was unbelievably good--so good it took a while to unpack it! But I appreciated the caution.
GE Microwave JES1142SPSS
This is a nice microwave. It has a smaller profile than my previous model and is quieter. I have used it for mostly reheating and cooking a few frozen meals. I'm very pleased with it so far and would recommend it to others.