| Compare Ikea Microwave Lid 701.860.90, Set of 2, Blue with IKEA items product |
List Price: With Deal: $7.40 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Ikea Microwave Lid 701.860.90, Set of 2, Blue, please browse through: They got it right Though a microwave cover looks like a pretty simple product, for some reason many covers I've seen were just not made right. This one however has all the bullets checked: * tall enough to not touch the food in most cases * big enough to cover most standard plates and other dishes * dishwasher safe * has a few holes at the top for venting (but too small to make splatter an issue) |
| See Products Related To Ikea Microwave Lid 701.860.90, Set of 2, Blue: IKEA Product dimensions Diameter: 10 " Height: 4 " Diameter: 26 cm Height: 9 cm Key features - With several small holes to release steam. - Fits most microwave ovens, including smaller models. People & Planet The material in this product MAY BE recyclable. Please check the recycling rules in your community and if recycling facilities exist in your area. Care instructions Withstands temperatures up to 212°F. Microwave-safe. Dishwasher-safe. Product description PolypropyleneIkea Microwave Plate Cover - Current description is inaccurate - April 2014 I already have a couple of microwave plate covers but was looking for one to accomodate some of my taller bowls. According to the summary & product description, this Ikea plate cover is supposed to be 4" tall. I just received it today (April 2014) and unfortunately, it is only 3.5" tall. This would almost work except for the recessed area at the top which reduces its overall height even more. I have contacted Amazon to ask them to update the description. I am glad it is taller than the other 2 covers I have, both of which are 2" tall. I also like the multiple vented holes although at first, I thought it would be harder to pick this one up. However, I quickly figured out it works great to just put my thumb under the raised lip on the bottom & a couple of fingers in the recessed top. Another reviewer pointed out the higher price on the microwave cover compared to the cost when purchased directly from Ikea. I checked the Ikea website and yes, it is... |
| They got it right Though a microwave cover looks like a pretty simple product, for some reason many covers I've seen were just not made right. This one however has all the bullets checked: * tall enough to not touch the food in most cases * big enough to cover most standard plates and other dishes * dishwasher safe * has a few holes at the top for venting (but too small to make splatter an issue) |