| Compare Kenmore Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 9 3/4 Inches G005 with Kenmore items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $18.97 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Kenmore Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 9 3/4 Inches G005, please go to: Works for me! I knew it would be too big for my mic, but it works. There simply isn't one that fits the little pegs that secure the plate, but this one is close and good quality. |
| See Products Related To Kenmore Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 9 3/4 Inches G005: Kenmore This tray ONLY fits model numbers listed here. If you are unsure about compatibility please email us with your model number BEFORE ORDERING.721.60102000 721.60109000 721.61102100 721.61109100 721.62102200 721.62109200 721.66102500 721.66109500 721.68100790 721.68100791 721.68101890 721.69109990 721.69182990 Micrwave glass top the item came at the time promised,unbroken and nice and clean and fit perfect. I didn't know why I waited so long to get it. thank you |
| Five Stars Worked perfect for the camper microwave. Have to order another one, already broke it moving the camper...darn. |