| Compare Ladyfinger Microwave Popcorn - 10 Pack with Amish Country Popcorn items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $19.90 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Popcorn Poppers For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Ladyfinger Microwave Popcorn - 10 Pack, please check out: The best Best Popcorn ever. My son is a popcorn expert and he says this is it. Our family will not eat any other popcorn again. Simply the greatest! |
| See Products Related To Ladyfinger Microwave Popcorn - 10 Pack: Amish Country Popcorn Same, unique Ladyfinger popcorn but in a single serving size. 10 single packs per order.Popcorn family To whom it may concern, I would like to thank you for the great popcorn you provide. I moved from Springfield Illinois to St. Louis a few years ago. In Springfield I was able to purchase your product whenever from the country market on wabash. After moving to St. Louis I would travel to Springfield and buy out their stock for your product. My family use to live in Springfield and moved to Arizona. We use to stockpile and pack on carry ons your product so my family in Arizona could still enjoy the best popcorn seeds ever. We recently found out we could order online. I still keep a bag of dry seeds on hand for whenever I run out of microwave popcorn. My entire family has been buying and enjoying your product for years. Now I have local Missourians hooked and begging me to make them popcorn. Thank you so much! I also appreciated the kind holiday card saying "here it is". 50 bags of microwave lady finger seeds. Had my first bag tonight in front of a fire. So thankful for your... |
| Five Stars Best microwave popcorn ever! Love the size with a hint of butter and lightly salted...just right for me! |