Rabu, 02 Desember 2015

Get LG Electronics AGU72990501 Microwave Oven Base Plate Assembly Best

Compare LG Electronics AGU72990501 Microwave Oven Base Plate Assembly with LG items product

Offer List: $101.91
With Deal: $98.87 Details
You save: $3.04

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy LG Electronics AGU72990501 Microwave Oven Base Plate Assembly, please check out:

UPDATE: Much better. ORIGINAL: Terribly packaged, arrived damaged, missing parts
UPDATE: I recently received and installed the replacement base plate. You can read about the ordeal of the first one below in the original review. Here's my thoughts on the second one I received: The item was only slightly better packaged than the first base plate that I received. However, this new base plate arrived undamaged, so I can't complain too much. There was a protective film across the front (lacking on the first item I received), and that kept the front from chipping. This base plate had no dents, either. After disconnecting the power, installation was quick and easy (though no directions were included). Everything works as expected.

I bought this to replace the base plate of my LG microwave. The one I had was cracked and chipped on one corner. Completely cosmetic, but right at eye-level, so it drove me crazy.

The item arrived quickly, but the box was damaged. A couple of holes and crushed corners. I opened it to find that the base plate was much...

See Products Related To LG Electronics AGU72990501 Microwave Oven Base Plate Assembly: LG

LG AGU72990501 Microwave Oven Base Plate Assembly. This item replaces part numbers MCR62347202, MFG61979001, and MCQ62788401. For use with the following LG Electronics models: LMH2016SB, LMH2016ST, LMH2016SW, LMHM2017SB, LMHM2017ST, LMHM2017SW, LSMH207ST. Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part.
UPDATE: Much better. ORIGINAL: Terribly packaged, arrived damaged, missing parts
UPDATE: I recently received and installed the replacement base plate. You can read about the ordeal of the first one below in the original review. Here's my thoughts on the second one I received: The item was only slightly better packaged than the first base plate that I received. However, this new base plate arrived undamaged, so I can't complain too much. There was a protective film across the front (lacking on the first item I received), and that kept the front from chipping. This base plate had no dents, either. After disconnecting the power, installation was quick and easy (though no directions were included). Everything works as expected.

I bought this to replace the base plate of my LG microwave. The one I had was cracked and chipped on one corner. Completely cosmetic, but right at eye-level, so it drove me crazy.

The item arrived quickly, but the box was damaged. A couple of holes and crushed corners. I opened it to find that the base plate was much...