| Compare Magic Bullet Express Deluxe 26 Piece Mixer & Blender, 25 Piece with Bonus Ice Shaver Blade with Magic Bullet items product |
Offer List: Price: $64.84 Details You save: $25.15 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Magic Bullet Express Deluxe 26 Piece Mixer & Blender, 25 Piece with Bonus Ice Shaver Blade, please go to: Works great - for a short time Before this purchase, I read reviews about how poor the construction was, but I figured "there are so many more positive reviews, so I'm sure these negative reviews are a small percentage of users. But not really! Does the product do what it says? Yes. Does it work very, very well? Sure it does! Does it blend foods uniformly and clean up easily? You bet! BUT, those stupid rubber teeth on the bottom are so shallow and soft that they wear down very quickly, until they eventually (in my case about 5 months of near-daily use) no longer latch onto the teeth on the base. If you're going to write a great review on this piece of junk, wait about 8 months before writing it. Everyone loves it when its brand new, but few people love it after a year. Not ONLY does it wear out quickly, but somehow the blade actually shoots off of the bottom of the cup because the threads on the screw that held the blade in place actually stripped off and the entire product is useless now. I have always... |
| See Products Related To Magic Bullet Express Deluxe 26 Piece Mixer & Blender, 25 Piece with Bonus Ice Shaver Blade: Magic Bullet Introducing the 26-piece Magic Bullet Deluxe set-the personal, versatile counter top magician that works like magic. With the Magic Bullet you can chop, mix, blend, whip, grind and more--all in 10 seconds or less-for the fastest, tastiest meals ever! Everything from chopped onions and grated cheese to pasta sauces and snacks. - Now included: New Ice Shaver Blade. Turns ice into snow!Convenient but not durable I am a smoothie fiend. I drink lots of it. So when I saw the magic bullet recommended on a smoothie aficionado site, I decided to buy one. I have a food processor which I also bought from Amazon aft some research, so I know it is a decent food processor at a good price. I'll compare the two. Pros Convenient - it is small. I can pull out the unit from the cupboard with one hand and set it up in hardly any space or time at all. I can use my hands and throw in berries and fruits, screw on the blade and blend away in less than two minutes. Clean up is easy. I can drink directly from the blending vessel once I attach the accessory. The blade and cup and accessory can be rinsed quickly directly under the running faucet. Power - it made short work of things I wanted to blend ... Including ice cubes. Neutral Effectiveness - the blending vessel is small. Some food items do not want to drift towards the blades. Sometimes I have to separate the... |
| Convenient but not durable I am a smoothie fiend. I drink lots of it. So when I saw the magic bullet recommended on a smoothie aficionado site, I decided to buy one. I have a food processor which I also bought from Amazon aft some research, so I know it is a decent food processor at a good price. I'll compare the two. Pros Convenient - it is small. I can pull out the unit from the cupboard with one hand and set it up in hardly any space or time at all. I can use my hands and throw in berries and fruits, screw on the blade and blend away in less than two minutes. Clean up is easy. I can drink directly from the blending vessel once I attach the accessory. The blade and cup and accessory can be rinsed quickly directly under the running faucet. Power - it made short work of things I wanted to blend ... Including ice cubes. Neutral Effectiveness - the blending vessel is small. Some food items do not want to drift towards the blades. Sometimes I have to separate the... |