| Compare Panasonic NN-SN733BAZ Countertop Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology, 1.6 cu. ft., Black with Panasonic items product |
List Price: With Deal: $152.99 Details You save: $46.96 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Panasonic NN-SN733BAZ Countertop Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology, 1.6 cu. ft., Black, please check out: Very pleased. I have been using this for several weeks now and I am impressed. The sensor technology cooks a baked potatoes very well, as well as a bowl of oatmeal. The warm up button does a pretty good job of warming up leftovers, though I take things out as soon as the auto cycle is over and the countdown begins, otherwise warmup becomes cooked again. The inside seems enormous compared to our old machine, which had about the same outside dimensions. Defrost is better. The inverter technology (lower power is lower power) appears to be a pretty good step forward compared to our old microwave which pulsed the single high power to achieve low power. Has a light that comes on when the door opens unlike Panasonic's earlier model. Seems well made, directions are clear enough, not hard for me to operate. Only negative: It sticks out of our built-in microwave space about an inch more than I like. Pay close attention to depth dimension if you think you may have a... |
| See Products Related To Panasonic NN-SN733BAZ Countertop Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology, 1.6 cu. ft., Black: Panasonic Panasonic Inverter Technology perfects the art of cooking with microwave ovens, delivering delicious flavor, excellent color, and superb shape and texture in the foods you cook. The consistent delivery of microwave energy means delicate foods can simmer without the edges and surfaces overcooking. Foods have the look and taste of conventional-oven cooking without the wait!.Good microwave, but severe wifi interference My family used an older Panasonic for a while and had no troubles. But it was a loaner from a friend and we decided it was time to give it back so we got this one. It looks just like the older one except black, slightly bigger, and a few button changes. It operates the same as the old one so that is good. The only issue is this microwave really hammers out a lot of 2.4ghz interference. Since my house has wifi and we do not have a dual-band router this means as long as the microwave is operating you have no internet. This is why I docked 2 stars, because the older microwave which has the same wattage does not cause this interference. I do not think we have a leak with the microwave, this is just a common problem with newer Panasonic microwave ovens. Easiest fix is to get a dual-band wifi-router so I will get to that later I guess. |
| Good microwave, but severe wifi interference My family used an older Panasonic for a while and had no troubles. But it was a loaner from a friend and we decided it was time to give it back so we got this one. It looks just like the older one except black, slightly bigger, and a few button changes. It operates the same as the old one so that is good. The only issue is this microwave really hammers out a lot of 2.4ghz interference. Since my house has wifi and we do not have a dual-band router this means as long as the microwave is operating you have no internet. This is why I docked 2 stars, because the older microwave which has the same wattage does not cause this interference. I do not think we have a leak with the microwave, this is just a common problem with newer Panasonic microwave ovens. Easiest fix is to get a dual-band wifi-router so I will get to that later I guess. |