Jumat, 25 Desember 2015

Get Samsung Microwave Glass Tray DE74-20002B Best

Compare Samsung Microwave Glass Tray DE74-20002B with Samsung items product

Offer List: $28.95
With Deal: $28.95 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Samsung Microwave Glass Tray DE74-20002B, please check out:

14 1/8" Diameter Perfect Fit for Samsung Model SMH9207ST
When measuring the inside of my microwave Samsung Model SMH9207ST (over-the-range) it looked like I needed a little smaller than 12 inches... until I realized that the glass tray is raised up and extends INTO the door. This 14 & 1/8 inch tray (Samsung Microwave Glass Tray DE74-20002B) fits perfectly. (Had doubts b/c my Model SMH9207ST does not display any extra model numbers and could not determine whether I have something like a SMH9207ST/XAA-0001 or a SMH9207ST/XAA.)

See Products Related To Samsung Microwave Glass Tray DE74-20002B: Samsung

TRAY-COOKING
Perfect Fit!
Once I researched which part # to buy, this was a breeze, and it fit perfectly. Will definitely buy from Amazon in the future.
Perfect Fit!
Once I researched which part # to buy, this was a breeze, and it fit perfectly. Will definitely buy from Amazon in the future.