Rabu, 30 Desember 2015

Get Ventilated Nesting Microwave Covers - Set of 5 Best

Compare Ventilated Nesting Microwave Covers - Set of 5 with Agis items product

List Price: $12.94
With Deal: $12.94 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Food Processor Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Ventilated Nesting Microwave Covers - Set of 5, please see:

Set is way too small...(even the largest one won't cover a dinner plate). - NOT A GOOD VALUE!
So, you think..."Oh, perfect...I'm getting a nice set of microwave covers for $15...This should give me one for every need I could have." Right? Wrong. These range from about 1" in height to a maximum of 2" in height, and the biggest one is maybe 8" across. It isn't big enough to cover a standard dinner plate. You can only imagine how tiny the smallest one is. I looked for dimensions in the description before I bought this, but I couldn't find any...Now I know why.

I am extremely disappointed in this purchase, and I would have been much better off buying a couple full-size covers and a small one for less than $15 than this crappy set.

I do not recommend this purchase...It seems that just about any other microwave cover purchase would be a better purchase decision than this set, especially for the money.

See Products Related To Ventilated Nesting Microwave Covers - Set of 5: Agis

Reusable plate covers prevent splatter in your microwave... Virtually eliminating clean up!
Vents release excess moisture to prevent soggy or rubbery textures.
Long lasting and durable plastic construction is dishwasher safe, microwave and freezer safe.
Set of 5 practical sized covers nest together for space saving storage, sizes included: Mini: 4.5" diameter, Small: 5.7" diameter, Medium: 6.6" diameter, Large: 7.8" diameter And Jumbo: 8.8" diameter.
not what i expected
very quick delivery, but product does not let me know what it is made of or where it is made. seller curtious though. I kept product because it is very useful, just not the same quality I am used to.
Set is way too small...(even the largest one won't cover a dinner plate). - NOT A GOOD VALUE!
So, you think..."Oh, perfect...I'm getting a nice set of microwave covers for $15...This should give me one for every need I could have." Right? Wrong. These range from about 1" in height to a maximum of 2" in height, and the biggest one is maybe 8" across. It isn't big enough to cover a standard dinner plate. You can only imagine how tiny the smallest one is. I looked for dimensions in the description before I bought this, but I couldn't find any...Now I know why.

I am extremely disappointed in this purchase, and I would have been much better off buying a couple full-size covers and a small one for less than $15 than this crappy set.

I do not recommend this purchase...It seems that just about any other microwave cover purchase would be a better purchase decision than this set, especially for the money.