| Compare Whirlpool W10450187 Vent Grille Black Microwave with Whirlpool items product |
List Price: Price: $27.20 Details You save: $4.79 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Whirlpool W10450187 Vent Grille Black Microwave, please visit: Genuine Whirlpool part As advertised. Nothing to do with the seller but the original design was not that good. My old one broke off where the brackets attached to the plastic. That is the only stress point on the piece, and there is no reinforcement there. I suspect this on will eventually break in the same location. One positive point is that the unit came complete with the 2 brackets and screws pre-mounted. Not that it is difficult to swap over the brackets but I saw on an appliance site that you needed to purchase those separately, adding to the cost. |
| See Products Related To Whirlpool W10450187 Vent Grille Black Microwave: Whirlpool This is a Genuine Replacement Part ,The Model Number and Name for the Following Item: Whirlpool (WHIRA) W10450187 Vent Grille, Black - Microwave.Arrived alive-ish Box that it arrived in was totally smashed, in fact it arrived broken - but I needed a replacement and wasn't about to spend money to send it back. So far it replaces the old one and it looks great. No complaints right now, besides the ones listed above. I dig the black color over my previous silver one. |
| Arrived alive-ish Box that it arrived in was totally smashed, in fact it arrived broken - but I needed a replacement and wasn't about to spend money to send it back. So far it replaces the old one and it looks great. No complaints right now, besides the ones listed above. I dig the black color over my previous silver one. |